Sunday, March 16, 2014

Everyday Sam: Update on my life ft. Future plans

Kinda went MIA again, yeah?

Again, it was because of my thesis. I want to take my thesis exam on April, so I went wild finishing all my works. Good things is, I finally finished with the thesis itself (not taking the exam yet), still need a little revision here and there, but at least I'm partially free. Still need to do a little details here and there tho, so I don't know if I got the time to blog. By the way, I still worked part time at the library until I finished with my thesis, so there goes my free time.

On another not, as if I'm not busy enough, I tried to learn about making clay accessories. To be exact on how to make little charms. I was planning to open my handmade clay shop. I'm still on the learning process, so I think I might not open it in the nearest future, but soon. Maybe at the end of this year, or maybe next year. I'll post my learning progress here on my blog, so both you and I could identify my progress. I need exact proof on how good my progress is or I won't be motivated. Hihihii

Wait for my clay update, kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment