Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brain Vitamin: Park Dong Sun's Simple Thinking About Blood Type

Once you see the banner, bet you could already guess what this book is about. Yeah, it's that popular blood type manhwa that goes everywhere round the internet. It's officially published here!!!

Front Cover
It's a manhwa everybody. Although it looks like novel, it's actually a manhwa. If you're not familiar with that term, try to think about manga. Manhwa is korean manga. This is a fun and entertaining manhwa that talked about how people act according to their blood type. It might not be too common here, but in Korea, people tend to judge people by blood type characteristics. If you're too serious, too meticulous, they tend to say you're an A type. Even if you're not an A in reality. That just how it goes.

Back Cover
Nothing fun going on in here. A synopsis, as usual. I'm glad they didn't put commentaries at the back cover instead of the synopsis. I just hate book that instead of putting synopsis, wrote "it's a great book! I'm all smile and tears while reading. It's totally worthy of your time." at the back cover. Yeah right. Like I'll ever buy that.

As usual, I'll give a sneak for the content. Andddd, since I'm a B, I'll put some B characteristics that is so me! 
Not easily manipulated by the condition around them and pretty apathetic towards the problem around them.
The drawing are so me. There's this one time, my place got a little shaky because there's a small earthquake. While my other family members busy scattering outside, trying to find out what happened, me who was eating something out of my cereal bowl, walking outside with the bowl on my hand, eating while asking if there was an earthquake. Hahahahaha

Blood type B driving while doing something fun.
Always singing like I'm Mariah Carey! YAAAAYYYYY!!

Are you curious about your blood type characteristics? I'm not gonna tell you tho, buy the book instead! Hahahahaha XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment